Your privacy is important to us. It is our policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, https://climate365.org.
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
The only information we store and collect:
• Your Gmail email address
• Your Google OAuth2 authorization token
How we use this information:
• Using the 'messages.send' Gmail OAuth2 permission with your authorized Google account, we will automate your account to send a single email every day.
• You can remove access from your Google account at anytime. Read more here
How we store & protect your information:
• All data is encrypted at rest using by the industry standard AES256 cipher
• Data is processed on servers provided by Digital Ocean (located within the United Kingdom)
• Data is stored on PostgreSQL databases provided by Digital Ocean (located within the United Kingdom)
What we DON'T do:
• We DO NOT capture your IP address
• We DO NOT run analytics services on our users
• We DO NOT use any other third-party tracking
• We CANNOT read your emails
• We CANNOT delete your emails
• We CANNOT track your usage of any Google services
You are free at any time to request any personal information we have for you as dictated by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Under the same, we will also delete any or all of this information at your request.
Last updated: 6th August 2019
Do you have any other questions or concerns? Please email us at email@example.com